DVD Bounce

DVD Bounce 1.0.1

sienaVT
She/her

Hey I have followed the settings for the widget set up and it still doesn't show up in my OBS I am not sure what I am missing. I had no issues setting up the chat but for some reason pointed at the local HTML file nothing shows up

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Hey I have followed the settings for the widget set up and it still doesn't show up in my OBS I am not sure what I am missing. I had no issues setting up the chat but for some reason pointed at the local HTML file nothing shows up

Did you extract all the files from the zip? Does it show up if you open the HTML file in a regular browser? The DVD logo is black so if you have it on a black background you won't see anything

sienaVT
She/her

Did you extract all the files from the zip? Does it show up if you open the HTML file in a regular browser? The DVD logo is black so if you have it on a black background you won't see anything
Yes all the files are extracted, it shows up on the HTML in the browser with my new image I put under assets, but blank on OBS

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Yes all the files are extracted, it shows up on the HTML in the browser with my new image I put under assets, but blank on OBS
Hmmm ok. And what version of OBS are you using? Just so I can confirm whether or not it's an OBS issue

QueenCordelia
She/Her

hmmmmmm
if you select the browser source and click the Interact button, does the Tools window appear when you hover over it?

View attachment 49
I had this similar problem but I figured out what was wrong at least for me on my end. When looking at the Browser Source Properties make sure that the main HTML file you select is the DVD Bounce file. Apparently for me I looked back and seen I had selected the wrong HTML file which is why nothing was showing up.

sienaVT
She/her

hmmmmmm
if you select the browser source and click the Interact button, does the Tools window appear when you hover over it?

View attachment 49
Yeah it shows up, and I can change the settings within the interaction and actually clicking the image settings within this interaction screen made it show up! thank you Zaytri ♥

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Yeah it shows up, and I can change the settings within the interaction and actually clicking the image settings within this interaction screen made it show up! thank you Zaytri ♥
oh ok! well just know that you can't actually save settings from within there, still not sure why nothing was showing up but I'm glad you have a workaround!

Back