It keeps on saying I have an Invalid Key when I just downloaded this for the first time.

TheQuinnsperience
she/her

Hi there! I wanted a new look for my chat and I decided to buy this! I followed all the installation steps, but my Twitch Key is not connecting for some reason. I have tried this 3 times now and have deleted the previous keys. Here is what has popped up on my screen. Thanks for any help!

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (4).png

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
you need to remove the (3) from the key file name, it will only recognize it if the name is exactly SLIME2_TWITCH_KEY

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

TheQuinnsperience
she/her

Yay it worked! Thanks! Also, I have another question. I made some edits with the widget and after I save it and try to download it, my saved changes don't appear. How do I go about fixing this? Thank you again for your help!

Upvote 0

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Yay it worked! Thanks! Also, I have another question. I made some edits with the widget and after I save it and try to download it, my saved changes don't appear. How do I go about fixing this? Thank you again for your help!
that could be a similar issue, make sure there's no (#) in the file name and that you're putting it in the widget folder

Upvote 0
Back