Outline for name-dark different size

slashie101
she/her

Streamer
1695040258895.png
Lol think I messed something up while making some CSS changes but my outline for name-dark appears to be a lot thicker than for name-light

Changes I made:
font-family: changed this to Ubuntu
font-weight: changed to 500

I think that should be it but happy to send my base.css file somewhere in case you want to check

Solution
It's the same thickness, you just can't see the black outline as well in the dark gray background. If you do want a thinner outline for both, in the HTML under the message-template, change text-outline-2 to text-outline-1 so it uses that class instead.

(also the slime2 version would be 0.1.2, it'll start with 0 while this is still in beta)

Edit: It's now much easier to edit the Simple Chat widget with customizable settings!

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
It's the same thickness, you just can't see the black outline as well in the dark gray background. If you do want a thinner outline for both, in the HTML under the message-template, change text-outline-2 to text-outline-1 so it uses that class instead.

(also the slime2 version would be 0.1.2, it'll start with 0 while this is still in beta)

Edit: It's now much easier to edit the Simple Chat widget with customizable settings!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Back