Simple Text Message Chat

Simple Text Message Chat 1.2

mielzy
any

Developer
Artist
Streamer
mielzy submitted a new resource:

Simple Text Message Chat - Text Message Chat based off Zaytri's base Slime Chat!

View attachment 88Simple text message chat!
Built using slime2: slime2.stream

[Useful Links]
Setup: forums.slime2.stream/resources/getting-started-with-slime2.3
Support: [TBD]

[Features]

Twitch Colors

• Name colors in chat are used as the color for the entire message
  • Dark colors are automatically lightened

Pronouns
- Shows pronouns from pronouns.alejo.io

Emotes
- Shows...

Read more about this resource...

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
nice! tho if you do want more of a diagonal tail you could probably do something involving cropping a rotated rectangle, rather than utilizing border radius for a curve

OP
OP
mielzy

mielzy
any

Developer
Artist
Streamer
nice! tho if you do want more of a diagonal tail you could probably do something involving cropping a rotated rectangle, rather than utilizing border radius for a curve
Ooo will try later this week, thanks for the tip!

MightyAndos

This is great, thank you! I was wondering if you had plans to add an option to put the tail on the right side instead of the left? :) Thanks for your work!

ShopiStar
he/they

Artist
Streamer
Found a bit of a "bug" if that's the proper word for it? When you use a color with low opacity for the bubbles, you can see the tail overlapping with the bubbles
firefox_tp8rbQdfRf.png
Also seconding the right side tail suggestion! Otherwise it looks really nice and it fits my stream layout's aesthetic!

OP
OP
mielzy

mielzy
any

Developer
Artist
Streamer
Found a bit of a "bug" if that's the proper word for it? When you use a color with low opacity for the bubbles, you can see the tail overlapping with the bubbles
View attachment 122
Also seconding the right side tail suggestion! Otherwise it looks really nice and it fits my stream layout's aesthetic!
Updated with a fix, please re-download!

Yerbabot
He/Him

First of all, LOVE the extension, I've been looking for a similar one for a while. Thank you so much.

Second, could it be possible to add a setting to change the placement of the tail of the chat bubble to the other side? It'd go great with the alignment options.
1705875301763.png

OP
OP
mielzy

mielzy
any

Developer
Artist
Streamer
First of all, LOVE the extension, I've been looking for a similar one for a while. Thank you so much.

Second, could it be possible to add a setting to change the placement of the tail of the chat bubble to the other side? It'd go great with the alignment options.
View attachment 152
View attachment 122
This is great, thank you! I was wondering if you had plans to add an option to put the tail on the right side instead of the left? :) Thanks for your work!

Have now added an option for having the chat message tails on the right, please redownload and drag your 'data' js file to the new simple-text-message-chat-R folder to copy over your settings!

OP
OP
mielzy

mielzy
any

Developer
Artist
Streamer
Back