Scrolling Chat

Scrolling Chat 2.0.3

✅ This widget has passed review and has been verified to follow the Widget Gallery Guidelines.

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer

GiantTabby
he/they

I tried to set up this widget, but after getting the authentication token I still get the "token invalid" message in the web browser page.

This is different from how I successfully set up the Simple Chat widget, so I wonder what else I'm supposed to do.

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
I tried to set up this widget, but after getting the authentication token I still get the "token invalid" message in the web browser page.

This is different from how I successfully set up the Simple Chat widget, so I wonder what else I'm supposed to do.
oh yea this is still using the beta version of slime2 which has a different authentication method

I'll update it eventually it's just not high up on my priority list at the moment

I can ping you here once it is updated

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Zaytri updated Scrolling Chat with a new update entry:

v2.0.2 - Updated Pronouns

Upgraded to slime2 v1.1.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

skeletom

Hello! I recently tried to switch over to Slime2 to get exactly this effect. However, I was finding that it would regularly just get disconnected from chat, where even refreshing the cache and sending test messages didn't help. After running this in a browser outside of OBS, I found that this was due to it getting a CORS violation when trying to fetch pronouns. Is there any way to disable this feature?

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Hello! I recently tried to switch over to Slime2 to get exactly this effect. However, I was finding that it would regularly just get disconnected from chat, where even refreshing the cache and sending test messages didn't help. After running this in a browser outside of OBS, I found that this was due to it getting a CORS violation when trying to fetch pronouns. Is there any way to disable this feature?
currently working on fixes for the pronouns, recently updated to the new pronouns API and there's been unexpected issues on that server

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Zaytri updated Scrolling Chat with a new update entry:

v2.0.3 - Pronoun Fixes

Upgraded to slime2 v1.1.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
Should hopefully be fixed with v2.0.3!

Back