OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
@sylphrin I fixed the issue with the bot message deletion, it actually had nothing to do with messages being simultaneously deleted (because it'd happen when Sery_Bot auto bans 1 spam bot at a time too) and instead it was due to the extra processing I do for each message (like fetching pronouns and such) and that being slower than Sery_Bot doing moderation actions, so the moderation actions would get processed before the message data was even stored

Anyway, that's fixed now with some new deletion queue code!

sylphrin
she/her

Streamer
@sylphrin I fixed the issue with the bot message deletion, it actually had nothing to do with messages being simultaneously deleted (because it'd happen when Sery_Bot auto bans 1 spam bot at a time too) and instead it was due to the extra processing I do for each message (like fetching pronouns and such) and that being slower than Sery_Bot doing moderation actions, so the moderation actions would get processed before the message data was even stored

Anyway, that's fixed now with some new deletion queue code!
I am very late but thank you so much!! I really appreciate all your work ❤️

AnimeJesus
Any

I love your Chatoverlay so much! My chat really likes it as well. Its so fun, cute, and easy to mess with mid-stream once your used to it. 10/10 purchase

Is there a way to make the bubble auto adjust based on the size of the text? Like when someone types a large post to make it shrink so that it doesn't cover too much of the stream?

OP
OP
Zaytri

Zaytri
she/her

Glitch Witch
Admin
Developer
Streamer
I love your Chatoverlay so much! My chat really likes it as well. Its so fun, cute, and easy to mess with mid-stream once your used to it. 10/10 purchase

Is there a way to make the bubble auto adjust based on the size of the text? Like when someone types a large post to make it shrink so that it doesn't cover too much of the stream?
just adjust the width in the OBS browser source settings, it'll wrap down to whatever width you set there

Back