OP
OP
mielzy

mielzy
any

Developer
Artist
Streamer
Hey mielzy, been using the chat on stream for a few streams now, really loving it. Just having some trouble getting chat to do any form of exit animation, whether vertical or horizontal it just seems to crop off the edge of the box, both when used in OBS or just when previewed on a browser. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks a bunch 😁
Will look into it, it had been a global slime chat problem that Zaytri had suggested a fix for us to do that I implemented but I guess it didn’t work, thanks for the catch!

Bacarra
he/him

Streamer
When you say twitch light/dark etc., do you mean coloring the boxes according to the username colors on twitch?
Also, there should be a setting for changing border radius etc now in the latest release - if you don’t see it, please redownload from my kofi! It should be under the last setting group

Yeah, changing the colour of the box and the bar across the top where the badges/username goes.

Spiral_GALexe
It/She

Artist
Streamer
Will look into it, it had been a global slime chat problem that Zaytri had suggested a fix for us to do that I implemented but I guess it didn’t work, thanks for the catch!
I've noticed that it still seems to be an issue, at least during my testing of it. Love the widget and still plan to use it regardless, though!

Back